Saturday, September 8, 2012

Bzzagent Campaign Review: UNREAL Candy

Posted by Georgia_Peach at 1:07 PM


I received coupons in the mail FREE for review for me and my friends/family to enjoy UNREAL Candy compliments of Bzzagent. I am writing this review and these are my own opinion and no one elses.

I had never heard of UNREAL Candy before Bzzagent chose me to try the product. UNREAL Candy is Unjunked and has no artificial stuff. Check out there website at http://getunreal.com/ to find out more information and where to buy.

They tasted unbelievable and just like any other candy bar or better :)

                                          Me fixing to enjoy a UNREAL Candy Bar          



                             All the UNREAL Candy for the family and friends and they sure did enjoy it.

I want to thank Bzzagent for choosing me review this product and share my opinion with you.

Also check out and join Bzzagent where you fill out surveys about your likes and they choose products for you to review based on your profile.

www.bzzagent.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Fawcett's Freebies and Sweepstakes Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting